Quirindi Public School is a rural school that draws pupils from diverse backgrounds. It enjoys strong community support.
The school fosters academic, artistic, sporting and social achievement by providing a stimulating and challenging learning environment. It encourages a philosophy of a happy and safe school through a caring and supportive environment. Quirindi Public School enjoys a reputation for its picturesque grounds and attractive buildings.
Quirindi Public School is a PBL and a Leader In Me school.
Our five core values, CARES, help us to support our students in a safe and caring environment.
- Cooperation - we work and play together.
- Achievement - we do our best.
- Respect - we are considerate of everyone and our environment.
- Encouragement - we acknowledge effort and success.
- Safety - we move and play safely.
We are beginning our Leader In Me journey with other schools in the Liverpool Plains Alliance. Each week there is information in our newsletter about how we are developing as a school as we learn about the 7 Habits.