Quirindi Public School recognises the importance of environmental education for all students and has responded accordingly.
When environmental and sustainability education is incorporated into the school curriculum, students:
- learn about the environment
- develop skills to investigate and solve issues in the environment
- acquire attitudes of care and concern for the environment
- adopt behaviours and practices which protect the environment
- understand the principles of ecologically sustainable development.